FOOD BANK. Thank you for all the generous donations left in our porch and donations of money they are getting to the foodbank on a regular basis. The foodbanks are a lifeline to people at the moment, please remember them in your prayers,
- We have now changed our regular meetings, back to just our online morning service for a while due to the new restrictions. Please read the newsheet to get weekly updates.
- Housegroups will not be meeting in the schoolroom after Tuesday 6th November for a litle while. Please contact Julie for more details.
- Thank you to everyone who supported Mission in 2019 over £3000 was raised by Haddenham Baptist Church. Mission is currently suffering financially at the moment. If you feel you could give to Mission please push a donation through the door. Thank you
- Please remember all our BMS workers here and abroad working to spread the word of God in very challenging circumstances. Let us remember our link missionaries in particular, Tom and Mel Spears.
Please remember Carol Francis, Beryl Pearce, in your prayers this week.Please remember the family of Bob Innes who died last month.
- Julie now has the lockdown calendar available to sell on behalf of Mission. Please contact her or any member of the mision team to purchse one. Cost £8. Thank you.
Haddenham Baptist Church You will find a written service on the newsheet to follow on a Sunday, or any other day for that matter, and there will be a live streaming on a Sunday via the church Facebook page at 10.15am
The Fillis family have now moved into the Manse, and are beginning to settle into the village. Jonny’s day off will generally be a Friday, please don’t contact him unless there is an emergency on that day. Please contact one of the deacons if you have a problem. If you feel able to donate any money to the renovation of the manse, please pop an envelope through the door.