FOOD BANK. Thank you for all the generous donations left in our porch and donations of money they are getting to the foodbank on a regular basis. The foodbank is a lifeline to people at the moment, please remember them in your prayers.
- We have now changed our regular meetings, back to just our online morning service for a while due to the new restrictions. We will resume physical meetings as soon as we feel it is safe to do so. The weekly newsheet has up to date information.
- Housegroups will not be meeting in the schoolroom at the moment. Please contact Julie for more details.
- Thank you to everyone who supported Mission in 2020 over £3400 was raised by Haddenham Baptist Church,a fantastic result considering the strange year we have all had. Thank you
- Please remember all our BMS workers here and abroad working to spread the word of God in very challenging circumstances. Let us in particular remember our link missionaries Tom and Mel Spears.
- Please remember all our friends who are currently unwell, recently bereaved or just struggling in these strange times.
Julie has some lockdown calendars available for sale, all profits going to Mission. Please contact her or any member of the mission team if you would like one. Cost £8. Thank you.
The Christian Aid committee are also selling a recipe book containing many of the recipes used in the Christmas eve soup lunch, cost £2.00. Please see Katharine Whitney if you would like one.
Haddenham Baptist Church You will find a written service on the newsheet to follow on a Sunday, or any other day for that matter, and there will be a live streaming on a Sunday via the church Facebook page at 10.15am