FOOD BANK. Thank you for all the generous donations left in our porch and donations of money they are getting to the foodbank on a regular basis. The foodbanks are a lifeline to people at the moment, please remember them in your prayers,
- We are not holding any services or meeting at the moment, but you will receive a weekly service to follow, as well as the opportunity to link in with many other baptist churches who are streaming services. There is also daily prayers from Dagnall Street Baptist Church and a service streamed by Krish every Sunday. Please log onto the links provided in the newsheet.
- Housegroups have been suspended UFN.
- Thank you to everyone who supported Mission in 2019 over £3000 was raised by Haddenham Baptist Church. Mission is currently suffering financially at the moment. If you feel you could give to Mission please push a donation through the door. Thank you
- Any more ‘Smartie’ tubes, out there, we are still collecting them if you have one lurking somewhere.Please put them in the porch.
- We sent nearly £400 to the ‘Tents for Lent’ appeal, that buys one tent for some displaced person. Thank you your support.
- Please remember all our BMS workers here and abroad working to spread the word of God in very challenging circumstances
- Any photographs of your Sunflowers growing. The Mission team would love to see them as would the rest of the congregation. Please send us some. We have no more substitute sunflowers available so we will keep you updated and then measure the tallest one, later on in the summer. Thank you for your support
Please ask for help, we have some willing volunteers who will shop, collect bits for you, telephone you,or post cards. Ring 290060 if you would like us to do anything
Cornerstone Baptist Church would like to support us:
Every Sunday they will gather online from 10:20am, and there is an open invitation to join them using ZOOM
Paul Coaten can help you if you need help logging on
We will send out a weekly newsheet with details of services you can follow
we are goig to hold this via ZOOM on 3rd June 7.30pm. If you would like an invitation but haven’t yet registered your intention. Please let us know. Thank you,
Haddenham Baptist Church You will find a written service on the newsheet to follow on a Sunday, or any other day for that matter, and there will be a live streaming on a Sunday via the church Facebook page at 10.15am
Dagnall Street Baptist Church (Jonny Fillis) will send through a link to their services too.
Daily prayers from Dagnall Street happen at midday