Sunday 18th February 2018
Welcome to worship
THE SERVICES FOR THIS SUNDAY:
10.15 a.m. Morning worship will be led by Revd Amanda Pink
6.15 p.m. Evening worship will be led by Revd Tim Edworthy
The flowers today have been kindly given by Michael Whitney and arranged by Michael.
You may notice some glittering prayer leaves in front of you, together with a pen in the pews. If there is ANYTHING OR ANYONE you wish the prayer group to pray for, please write your message on the leaves and hang on the tree at the front of the church. No need to add your name if you want to keep it personal to you. All prayers will be offered up at the Monday morning prayer meeting. Pam
- Monday 19th February 9.30 – 10 a.m. Morning Prayer Group at 2 Stokes Lane (Pam’s home) all are very welcome to attend.
- Tuesday 20th February 7pm – 9pm CTiH Welcome Meeting at the Youth and Community Centre.
- Tuesday 20th February 7.30 – 9 p.m. Evening House Group at 3, Yolsum Close.
- Wednesday 21st February 7.30 p.m. Deacon’s Meeting at 3, Yolsum Close.
- Saturday 24th February 7 p.m. Jan’s Film Night at 1, The Croft showing the film “Dunkirk”.
- Tuesday 27th February 7.30 – 9 p.m. Evening House Group at 3, Yolsum Close.
- Wednesday 28th February 7.30 p.m. Church Meeting.
- Friday 2nd March Women’s Word Day of Prayer 7pm at the Methodist Church.
- Sunday 4th March Fair Trade Stall in Church.
Women’s World Day of Prayer is a service prepared by the Christian women of the country that is leading in the year that the service is taking place. The service is about the women of that particular country. This year the Christian women of Suriname have prepared the service. This event is not solely for women, but is for men too.
- The morning service for Sunday 25th February will be a joint service with our Methodist friends at their Church.
- The evening service for Sunday 25th February will be led by Graham Carr.
Link or the Magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Lesley Cooper (email@example.com) respectively.