Sunday 29th April 2018
Welcome to worship
THE SERVICES FOR THIS SUNDAY:
10.15 a.m. Morning worship will be a joint service with our Methodist friends at their church.
6.15 p.m. Evening worship will be led by Revd. Andrew Openshaw.
The flowers today have been kindly given by donations to the Flower Fund and arranged by Joan Day.
The prayer leaves are collected after the Sunday evening service and are offered up in prayer at our Monday morning meeting. We do value those prayers very much. Please continue writing them and if you want to join us for our half hour of prayer on Mondays, then just come along.
We are looking for someone to help with Christian Aid teas at Turn End afternoon of May 7th, please have a word with Katharine Whitney if you can help. Secondly CTiH are organising the refreshments for the village fete on Saturday 9th June and are looking for volunteers to help on the day and make cakes. If you can help in any way please have a word with Marjorie.
CHRISTIAN AID WEEK: May 13th – May 20th
We need more house to house collectors. If you are able to help please have a word with Katharine Whitney. There will be a commissioning service for all the collectors in the morning service on May 13th
FOOTSTEPS PATHWAY COURSE:
Footsteps Pathway Course on 19th May 9.30 a.m. – 4.15 p.m. at Milton Keynes.
The subject is rebuilding our confidence in prayer. More information is on the notice board.
NOTICES FOR THIS COMING WEEK:
- Monday 30th April 9.45 – 10.15 a.m. Morning Prayer Group at the Manse.
- Tuesday 1st May 7.30 – 9 p.m. Summer House Group venue tba.
- Saturday 5th May 9 – 9.30 a.m. CTiH Village prayer circle at the Methodist Church.
- The morning service for Sunday 6th May will be led by Revd. Carol Murray.
- The evening service for Sunday 6th May will be led by Revd. Amanda Pink, the service will include Holy Communion.
- Monday 7th May 9.45 – 10.15 a.m. Morning Prayer Group at the Manse.
- Tuesday 8th May 7.30 – 9.p.m. Summer House Group at 3, Yolsum Close. With BMS Action Team.
- CTiH Ascension Day Service Friday 11th May 6 p.m. Coombe Hill. An evening of fellowship with a short service for Ascension. This will be led by Amanda.
- Saturday 12th May 8.30 – 9.30 a.m. Breakfast Club. Please book your place with Marjorie.
- Saturday 12th May B.U. 9.30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Assembly at Peterborough.
- Saturday 12th May 6 – 8 p.m. in the School Room. Meet the Kosovo Team. For catering purposes please let Christina know if you will be attending.
- Sunday morning 13th May, will be an all age worship led by BMS Action Team.
Link or the Magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Lesley Cooper (email@example.com) respectively.