Sunday 15th October 2017
Welcome to worship
10.15 a.m. Family Worship will be will be led by Rev. Mark Woods.
6.15 p.m. Evening Worship will be led by Rev. Dr. Nick Woods from Regent’s Park College.
The flowers today have been kindly given by Phyllis Brackley and arranged by Joan Day.
- TODAY – Fellowship Afternoon Tea, (Sunday October 15th, 4-30 p.m. in the School Room.) Come to this social gathering where there will be sandwiches, cakes, tea and coffee.
- Bible Studies for the autumn will be held at Aysgarth, New Road, Dinton, on Tuesday. 17th October, 2.30-4.30 p.m. and at 3 Yolsum Close on Tuesday October 17th30-9 p.m.
- Church Meeting 30pm Wednesday 18th October.
- There is a Christian Resource Exhibition October 17th – 19th in Sandown Park, Surrey, lots to do and see. For more information visit creonline.co.uk/tickets.
- Bartlett’s Holy Communion Thursday 19th
- The morning service on 22 Oct is an informal breakfast service entitled ‘Breakfast with Jam` and will be held in the schoolroom.
- Christian Aid Christmas Coffee morning 25th November 10 a.m.-12 noon. More details to follow.
- We are hoping to start a prayer chain. If you would you like to contribute to the setting up of this by way of ideas and of how best to proceed, please give you name to Margaret Boyce.
- Would you like an Advent resource to help you with your studies have you thought about one of the York courses? “So, what are you waiting for?” or be ahead of the game by ordering your Lent 2018 material “On the Third Day”. For further information visit yorkcourses.co.uk
- Martin Luther and the Reformation. Tuesday October 31st 8 p.m. Celebrating the 500th anniversary of the reformation a talk will be given by Rev Stephen Kuhrt, Vicar of Christ Church, New Malden at St. Mary’s Church, Haddenham.
The morning service for Sunday 22nd October will be led by JAM.
The evening service for Sunday 22nd October will be led by Rev. Philip Mader-Grayson.
Sausage and Mash Demonstration and Evening Meal, Saturday November 25th at 5 p.m. start. £8 per person or a family ticket £20. Please see Marjorie to book.
Saturday December 2nd 7 p.m. Jan’s Film night at 1 The Croft. The film will be Dunkirk, the true story of evacuation of allied soldiers from Dunkirk in 1940.
Christmas Coffee morning at Christina and Peter’s, Roberts Road, on Saturday December 9th, 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
Mission News. Church visit to India. February 17th – 25th 2019. Please see Marjorie for more information.
Link or the Magazine, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lesley Cooper (email@example.com) respectively.