Sunday 26th November 2017
Welcome to worship
10.15 a.m. Family Worship will be will be a joint service with our Methodist friends at their Church.
6.15 p.m. Evening Worship will be led by Rev. Peter Wortley.
The flowers today have been kindly given by Joy Evans and arranged by Joan Day.
- Please Note: If you would like to have a notice included in The Link for December and the first week of January please contact Marjorie.
- The Morning Prayer group will meet this coming Monday 27th November at Pam’s home (2 Stokes lane). The prayer meeting usually lasts about 30 minutes and is a lovely start to the week.
- Autumn Home Group Tuesday 28th November 7.30 p.m. will be held at 3 Yolsum Close.
- Church Meeting Wednesday 29th November 7.30 -21.30 p.m.
- Christmas Coffee morning at Christina and Peters’, 3, Roberts Road, on Saturday December 9th, 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
- The Annual Christmas Quiz is now available to buy for £1 raising money for mission. Please see Marjorie.
- Jan’s Film Night. 2nd December at 7 p.m. As the release date for the d.v.d. Dunkirk is now mid-December the film shown will now be ‘Woman in Gold’ the true story of an elderly Jewish woman who returns to Vienna 6 decades after WW1 to reclaim family artwork that was once seized by the Nazis.
- Daily Bible readings ‘Fresh from the Word 2018’. Please see Jan if you would like a copy of ‘Fresh from the Word 2018’ – daily bible readings, reflections & prayers.
FORTH COMING EVENTS:-
The Morning Service for Sunday 3rd December will be led by Rev. Chris Scupham.
The Evening Service for Sunday 3rd December will be led by Rev. Ian Green from Amersham. The service will include Holy Communion.
CTiH Village Carol Service Friday 8th December 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Mission News. Church visit to India. February 17th – 25th 2019. Please see Marjorie for more information.
Link or the Magazine, please contact (email@example.com) or Lesley Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) respectively.